Monday, August 4, 2008

Short on Tolerance Today

This man has 2 months to lose some weight.

I like Brett Favre. His wife's name is Deanna. Maybe he should just stay home with her instead of screwing around with early retirement. I'd retire without squawking about my millions. But that's just me.

Our economy is not bad enough for many people to sit up and take notice. This proves it.

Did Obama really say this??? "There are some genuine ways in which we can provide some genuine relief to the high price in gas prices,'' Obama said today. "I believe we should give every working family in America a $1,000 energy rebate, and we should pay for it with part of the record profit that oil companies are making right now.'' I don't generally get my news from here, and I'm too lazy to search for this in other places, but I guess it does sound like his ideas. Now if only I can get my next-door neighbor convinced that he should share his retirement money with us, no matter how ill-gotten his gains!



Oh, good grief!

No comments: