Saturday, May 3, 2008

Does Not Compute

I think my computer finally died. I think we can blame it on the lightening storm yesterday. I think I'm not horribly disappointed, although it severely limits my online sarcasm capabilities from the home front. I simply can't think here at the library what with all the teenagers spending a gorgeous day IM'ing their friends instead of riding bikes with them.

Henceforth, and forever more, or at least until the Computer Fairy shows up on my doorstep, my emailing and blogging privileges are curtailed to fit the schedule of a busy mom.

Maybe I can use the time to clean the cheerios out from under the piano.

1 comment:

Niall MacC said...

Very funny. I got tagged by Tamara and just thought I would drop by and encourage you to get working... no excuses!!!
Ruth:)