Tuesday, October 7, 2008

I Demand a Recount

I'm missing football so much I've considered calling Time Warner and having them come hook us up with the bare minimum.

But I can't stand all the LIES that are pushed over the airwaves.

I will be so glad when this election cycle is over!

Maybe then Americans will go back to Status: Undetermined, Questionable Origins instead of Status: Confirmed, Complete Idiot

Would ya'll put your heads back on your shoulders where they belong? They ain't lookin' too hot up your butts!





Darcy,
Please send the following memos:

Obama, would you please just break the suspense and tell everyone if you're the Anti-Christ?

McCain, please don't call me friend. You're no friend of mine.

Sarah, dear...I had the hair first. Please pay royalties.



AARRRGHH! I can't take it anymore...must move away...must move away...must move away...

No comments: